Saturday, December 1, 2012

Best Spinner of Lies Chosen!

A few weeks ago I held a contest asking you to spin me your best lie, for a chance to receive a Kindle copy of my novel Spinner of Lies, Sword of the Gods, or one of my earlier books.

That contest is concluded, and a winner has been selected! Thank you everyone for your entries, they were all great, but in the end, there can be only one.

The winner is Joshua Thompson (@skulldaisygimp) with: "*I* expected the Spanish Inquisition." Congrats Joshua! I'll be in touch to see which novel you prefer.

Honorable mentions:

Kyle Varneke "In accordance with the prophesies of my birth, I am destined to win this contest."

Ray Kelly I do.

Kenneth Rufo "I'm a scientist, man."

Jonathan Black "Yeah, I rolled a natural twenty."

No comments:

Post a Comment